Becoming a Soroptimist is easy!
- Contact an existing club in your region and indicate your willingness to become a Soroptimist
- You will be inducted as a member during a short welcome ceremony
- Members pay an annual levy, which is paid over to the federation office in May, i.e. Soroptimist International of Great Britain and Ireland, for administrative purposes
- Jump in and enjoy it! Add your skills and passion to the projects your club supports, or introduce new projects.
No existing club in your area?
- Get a group of friends or business acquaintances together who share your passion for making a difference
- Make a list of possible places to support – especially those places that do not receive formal support from either other charities or government
- Contact the Soroptimist International of South Africa (SISA) office to propose the charter of a new club. SISA will advise you as to the correct procedure and any other advice you may need.